- Rapid Response
Do your tenants have condensation & mould problems?
We will take ownership of your problems and we guarantee to solve them. If you report a condensation and mould problem to the EnviroVent Rapid Response Team this is what you will get:
- We will contact your customer within 24 hours
- We will arrange a time and date to visit your property
- You will then receive a call or e-mail confirming that contact has been made
- A Rapid Response engineer will be dispatched within days
- The engineer will solve the problem on the first visit
- The tenant will receive a call within 3 weeks after the installation from our customer service department to ensure that they are entirely
satisfied with the solution provided. All feedback will be put into a report and sent to you
We have an experienced nationwide team of electrically qualified, fully employed and salaried ventilation engineers who understand social housing, condensation and mould problems and dealing with tenants. All members of our Rapid Response Team are:
- NICEIC approved
- CRB checked
- IEE 17th Edition trained
- CHAS accredited
- Trustmark approved
- NHBC safety approved
- Asbestos trained
- We have been curing condensation and mould since 1987 with our award winning products.
- Intelligent comfort heaters come as standard on PIV units to prevent tenant complaints about cold draughts.
- Intelligent heat recovery mode. Built-in discrete time elapse meter on PIV units to help protect you against legal claims.
- Our award winning products are designed specifically for social housing. Tenant acceptability, low maintenance and energy efficiency come as standard.
- New Filterless Infinity fan has joined as a new item to the Rapid Response service.
- Installed correctly to last for a lifetime
- Commissioned correctly (no nuisance draughts)
- Explained in detail to the residents
- Made in the UK
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 Standards.
- Stringent quality control: every product is bench tested 3 times before it leaves our factory.
- Designed to outlast the property and will never end up on landfill.
- On-going 7 year maintenance free warranties.