The Cyclone 7 is a major advancement in extract fan technology, designed to deliver high performance in controlling humidity levels in kitchens, bathroom, toilet and utility rooms using the lowest energy consumption.
1. The Cyclone 7 has no filter which means no fuss, no clogging and no additional filters to buy. All you pay for is the fan itself - we can even save you the hassle by install it for you.
Retweet this Tip.
2. The patented technology within the fan has received the Queen’s Award for Innovation. This technology ensures that all particles, humidity and dust in the air are drawn into the fan and extracted outside - giving you fresh clean air indoors!
3. The annual running cost of the fan is £4.05 when used in the kitchen and only £1.95 when used in the bathroom - that is less than the cost of a replacement filter!
4. Our energy efficient, filterless fan eliminates one of the biggest complaints that we hear from owners of other fans - noise. The Cyclone 7 fan is whisper quiet when running that you won’t even realise that it is on.
5. You don’t need to constantly turn the fan on and off when you turn on the kettle or run the shower. The Cyclone 7 extract fan consists of intelligent vapour tracking which constantly monitors the average humidity and ensures high humidity levels are kept at bay.
6. The Cyclone 7 was precision engineered; we have been running an accelerated life test programme for nearly 10 years without a single breakdown. This is why we are absolutely confident that we can offer a 7 year no quibble maintenance-free warranty.
7. All our fans feature antimicrobial protection which reduces the level of bacteria by up to 99.9% for clean, safe and hygienic ventilation. Providing built-in protection against bacteria including MRSA, Ecoli and Salmonella. Say goodbye to condensation, mould and high humidity with the Cyclone 7.
To find out more about our award winning extract fan please visit the Cyclone 7 product page which provides further information, dimensions and performance information.
Already suffering from poor indoor air quality, mould or condensation? Request a home survey and speak to your local ventilation advisor.