Become An Approved Installer
What is an Approved Ventilation Installer?
EnviroVent Approved Installers are accredited to install domestic and commercial ventilation products manufactured by EnviroVent to the highest standard. In addition to our nationwide installation team, there are certain projects where we would look to promote our contractors as preferred ventilation partners for additional support.
Why choose EnviroVent?
- Extensive range of high quality ventilation products.
- Over 25 years’ experience manufacturing ventilation products.
- Strong brand name which your customers will recognise.
- Recognised for reliable, quality products and installation service.
What you get from the approved installer scheme?
As an approved installer you will receive projects directly from EnviroVent. There is no on-going costs involved to become an approved installer, once you have carried out the initial training with us and achieved sign-off you are then ready to receive projects from us.
EnviroVent offers you:
- Free NICEIC domestic ventilation course.
- Reduced rate ventilation system design service.
- Technical information and updates on new product launches.
- Expert in-house technical support.
- Marketing material to promote EnviroVent’s products.
- Agreed terms for EnviroVent products through approved stockists.
Access to the Approved Installer Scheme
Entry to the scheme is through our product training course carried out at our approved training centre of excellence in Harrogate or alternatively onsite at your location. To apply, electricians and contractors need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Hold 18th edition electrical installation certificate.
- Have 5 years experience working within the industry.
- Be a registered trading company with HMRC.
- Hold a valid CSCS or ECS card.
Why Does EnviroVent Offer This Approved Installer Scheme?
EnviroVent is a UK manufacturer and supplier of energy efficient and sustainable ventilation products to control condensation and eliminate mould problems in the home. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.
We want to provide homeowners, landlords and developers with peace of mind when they are installing or upgrading their ventilation system. We select contractors and electrical engineers who we deem as reputable and quality-conscious to join our approved installer scheme.
The ventilation installers must have relevant qualifications, insurance and safety certificates and must have attended a BPEC training course plus regular product training sessions on EnviroVent products to be accredited.
We continue to carry out on-site spot checks to ensure we are providing a good level of support and training to our preferred ventilation partners.
How do I become an Approved Ventilation Installer?
If you meet the criteria required to become an approved ventilation installer then please contact us on 01423 810810