Our RIBA CPD course offers you a unique opportunity to learn more about our ventilation products and services through a RIBA approved CPD.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is undertaken by many construction industry professionals including architects, mechanical consultants, specifiers, engineers and designers.
Offering the opportunity to enhance your existing professional standards, the CPD courses deliver informative and highly relevant know-how on using the most effective and energy efficient ventilation solutions to ventilate homes.
As a fully accredited RIBA CPD organisation, all delegates will receive a CPD certificate. The CPD course is 1 hour in total and we will provide catering.
Ventilation Strategies & Best Practice Compliance
This CPD seminar covers the following topics:
- The need for adequate and efficient ventilation
- An overview of compliant ventilation system approaches & application suitability
- Overview of notifiable works and implications
- Best practice installation, commisioning and design
- Long-term after care and maintenance of ventilation systems
The RIBA CPD course should enable you to:
- Understand the health impacts of poor ventilation and the need for adequate ventilation
- Understand the various ventilation strategies in Part F and their suitability
- Understand the notifiable works applications and responsibilities for incumbent installers
- Be able to fully meet the needs of the consumer via the specification process including long-term servicing requirements
If you would like to book a RIBA CPD seminar at your offices or our offices in Harrogate or Swindon please email email@example.com or call us on 01423 810 810.