37.5 Hours per week
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
EnviroVent Ltd is the UK’s leading manufacturer of innovative and sustainable ventilation products. Our passion for improving indoor air quality is driven by our core values, and made a reality by understanding and delivering on our customers’ needs. We provide solutions that improve people’s health and homes from design and manufacture to installation, service and maintenance.
The IT Department is looking for an organised, diligent, self-starter. Working across the entire business at EnviroVent, it is vital that our new IT Analyst has excellent communication skills and the ability to provide solutions in a simple, clear and friendly manner.
IT will be at the forefront of change within our business in 2020 and beyond, so it’s important to us that you are a creative thinker that cannot just manage our current systems but improve upon them!
This role is also the direct line manager of our IT Support role, whilst management experience is not essential an interest in management and developing others is a must!
Duties will include:
• Maintaining, designing and implementing information systems that optimise our efficiency. This includes the maintenance and creation of reports including but not restricted to; Excel, ODBC Connections (Microsoft Query), CRM.
• Line management of our IT Support.
• Communicate with all Department stakeholders including our parent company, ensuring all group protocol is followed.
• The creation and delivery of training modules across the business.
• Managing our Helpdesk Ticket System. Ensure tickets are continually updated by the department and responded to within SLA. Prioritising and manage many open cases, with live updates whether that be from your desktop of a mobile device.
• The install and configuration of hardware for both new and existing users; including but not limited to computers, tablets, printers and mobiles. Managing the hardware asset register on a live basis and create hardware requisitions when necessary.
• Microsoft Office and desktop/server operating systems.
• 2 years’ experience managing 1st and 2nd line IT related incidents in house with further escalation to 3rd parties if/when required.
• Logical approach to trouble shooting and problem solving.
• Basic knowledge of systems administration.
• Advanced Excel knowledge and experience with data prep.
If this sounds like you and you want to register your interest in joining our busy and influential IT team, please send you CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply Now