EnviroVent Ltd is the UK’s leading manufacturer of innovative and sustainable ventilation products. Our passion for improving indoor air quality is driven by our core values and made a reality by understanding and delivering our customers’ needs. We provide solutions that improve people’s health and homes from design and manufacture to installation, service and maintenance.
We are proud to say that one third of our current employees have been promoted!
We are currently looking to recruit an Electronics Engineer, a key role within our growing R&D team! You would be working closely with our external design and manufacturing partners, leading the electronics development for all NPD projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To manage PCB/electronics design and development projects by being an internal lead on electronics for NPD projects.
- Develop key design targets for electronics and work closely with the R&D design team and Product Managers to actively manage these projects through development.
- Work closely with our external partners, in particular our PCB design partners.
- Lead all electronics changes for our Production products and find alternates for critical components and components that are at the end of life.
- Review our existing PCB range and suggest cost out and other improvements.
- Work closely with our external electronics suppliers: managing project delivery and priorities, responding to queries, and managing workloads to achieve department goals.
- Manage all PCB/Electronics data and documentation, maintaining and developing detailed electronics specifications by working with R&D and calling on external resource where necessary.
- Electronics testing and prototyping
- Keep up-to-date of new technology, looking for opportunities to improve our products and deliver product USPs.
- Stay informed of the electronics market: costs, potential problems, trends, etc.
- Ensure all electronics meet the relevant regulatory requirements, such as ROHS, Safety (LVD), EMC, etc.
- Work with external partners to ensure designs meet the requirements and manage projects through external test houses.
We’re looking for an organised, driven individual with a good eye for detail and a passion for solving problems.
In order to be successful, you will be an enthusiastic, driven individual with a questioning mind and a passion for solving problems. The ideal candidate will have an Electronics/Electrical Degree or equivalent (a HND/Foundation Degree may also be acceptable) with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in previous PCB design/manufacturing and knowledge or interest in understanding product legislation and requirements would be desirable.
You will need to show previous experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and your ability to manage stakeholder expectations at all levels.
Here at EnviroVent, we believe that in order to be the best we must recruit the best; your ability and hunger to succeed is very important to us. In return, we will encourage your development and equip you with skills, experience and confidence to be the best that you can be. We offer an excellent package including a competitive salary, company pension and much more.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button below: Apply Now