1. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions.
2. The competition will start at 9am on the 8th June and ends on the 9th June at 4.00pm. Any entries made after this deadline will not be eligible.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. To enter, scan your badge on the EnviroVent stand, provide additional contact details of name, telephone and email and take part in the fan challenge, connecting a EnviroVent MEV unit to an airsens system, by setting a time with the EnviroVent event staff on the stand.
5. Up to one (1) entry per person. There is no charge for entry.
6. EnviroVent Ltd is running the competition.
7. There are three prizes available.
8. The prize consists of:
X1 £500 CEF credit for EnviroVent products for the fastest time set.
X1 £250 CEF credit for EnviroVent products for the 2nd fastest time set.
X1 £100 CEF credit for EnviroVent products for the 3rd fastest time set.
The CEF credit will be provided in a form of a individual code supplied by EnviroVent finance department.
The individual code and credit will be available for use for 6 months from the date it is supplied to the winner.
The code and credit can only be used on EnviroVent products.
9. There is no cash alternative or alternative prize available. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. The promoter reserves the right to change the prize or any part of the prize to something of equal or greater value for any reason in its sole discretion. If, for any reason the winner chooses not to claim the prize or any part of the prize, the promoter reserves the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and whether or not such confirmation is received, the promoter will be able to retain or dispose of the prize (or part of the prize) at its discretion.
10. Entrants must be over 18 to enter this competition.
11. Open to UK residents only.
12. This competition is not open to EnviroVent employees, their families or any other person or company directly connected with this competition.
13. The winner must of scanned their badge with EnviroVent staff at the CEF event and supplied additional details of name, email and telephone number. The winner will be contacted via the provided email and telephone number by EnviroVent within 15 working days from the competition ending. The winner must make contact with EnviroVent via email or telephone provided to redeem their prize within 10 days of prize notification. Failure to redeem the prize will result in an alternate winner being selected. Upon contact the winner must confirm their name, address, phone, email and provide EnviroVent with the local CEF branch they would like the credit available at. EnviroVent will then provide an individual code within 10 working days, that will provide credit at the CEF branch the winner chooses to the value of the prize in point 8.
14. The prize will be in the form of an individual code that can be used at any CEF branch, this code must be supplied to the CEF branch at the time of purchase to be used on EnviroVent branded products only.
15. The code/credit will be available for use for 6 months from the date of account creation. The credit can only be used on EnviroVent products.
© EnviroVent Ltd 2024. All right reserved. Part of S&P Group.