The webinar will cover Domestic Ventilation Strategies and Best Practice Compliance and will include a Q&A session at the end of the webinar where we will be able to answer all your questions around Approved Document F and the various ventilation approaches.
- The need for adequate and efficient ventilation
- An overview of compliant ventilation system approaches & application suitability
- Overview of notifiable works and implications
- Best practice installation, commissioning and design
- Long-term aftercare and maintenance of ventilation systems
- Questions & Answers
The CPD should enable you to:
- Understand the health impacts of poor ventilation and the need for adequate ventilation
- Understand the various ventilation strategies in Part F and their suitability
- Understand the applications and responsibilities of the notifiable work for incumbent installers
- Be able to fully meet the needs of the consumer via the specification process including long-term servicing requirements
Please click here to register and we will send you a CPD certificate at the end of the webinar.REGISTER NOW>
EnviroVent is the UK’s leading manufacturer of low energy, sustainable domestic ventilation equipment. Formed over twenty years ago, EnviroVent is proud to offer an unparalleled integrated service to help architects and consultants plan ventilation systems for their clients. Catering for all domestic new build projects, from self-build properties through to apartments and larger communal residences, EnviroVent’s project teams take the hassle and complication out of ventilation system design by providing a dedicated and bespoke design service enabling us to easily convert your requirements into a quote quickly and hassle free.
Ventilation System Design Service
We Offer A Complete Service Solution
Find out how we take the hassle out of ventilation system design
easyVent® Makes Ventilation Specification Simple
Avoid the hassle and complexities of ventilation specification with easyVent®
Find out more
High Quality Ventilation Systems & Extractor Fans
Plus a range of services for Architects & Consultants
Find out more
© EnviroVent Ltd 2023. All right reserved. Part of S&P Group.