Why choose a whole house ventilation solution?
In comparison installing a whole house ventilation system may sound a little taunting but the long term and even short term benefits far outweigh the one-off installation.
- It doesn't need to be emptied or cleaned.
- Won't take up any room.
- Can reduce energy costs.
- Comes with a warranty.
- Low noise level and cleverly positioned so causes little to no disruption to everyday life.
- Reduces radon gas, eliminates condensation and prevents mould.
- Has an ISO Course 65% (G5) filter to stop pollen/dust coming into the property, so maintains the benefits of good air quality in your home throughout the year, season to season.
So not only does a whole house ventilation solution do everything a dehumidifier does, it also doesn't come with any of the cons that a dehumidifier has.
Improve the air quality in your home today
Ultimately installing a whole house ventilation solution will immensely improve the air quality in your home, which improves respiratory issues and reduces asthma triggers.
As previously mentioned you get what you pay for so why not have a one-off cost that provides you with a complete solution and eliminates any recurring problems or constant need to re-purchase a new dehumidifier?
You can discover just what the state of your homes indoor air quality is by arranging an in-depth indoor air quality test. The specialist test will check for:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds (MVOC)
Once you have received your results you will be able to see just what benefits installing a ventilation system can bring.
© EnviroVent Ltd 2019. All right reserved. Part of S&P Group.