Health, Safety and Training
a. It is the subcontractor’s responsibility to comply in all respects with current Health and Safety legislation as detailed in our Health and Safety Policy, arrangements and Strategy.
b. If the subcontractor is found to be in breach of health and safety legislation or our Health and Safety Policy and Strategy. Envirovent reserve the right to terminate the contract without notice.
c. It is the subcontractor’s responsibility to submit the health and safety documentation as detailed in the subcontract verification form.
d. Product training will be delivered as detailed in the Health and Safety policy.
- NICEIC or NAPIT Registered
- 18th Edition Qualified
- Minimum Level 2 Electrical or Domestic Installer Qualification
- Risk Assessments – (only if you have five or more employees)
- Waste Carrier License
- Manual Handling Training Certificate
- Working at Height Training Certificate
- Asbestos Awareness Training Certificate
- COSHH Training Certificate
- Risk Assessment Training Certificate
- Vibration Awareness Training Certificate
- CAT B non licensed Asbestos awareness training certificates (Not required initially)
- Face Fit Certificate
- ECS or CSCS cards/certificates
- Waste Carriers license
- DBS Certificate
It is the sub-contractors responsibility to ensure all training and accreditations are kept up to date and valid, should any training or accreditations expire Envirovent reserve the right to suspend allocation of work.