Health, Safety and Training
- It is the subcontractor’s responsibility to comply in all respects with current Health and Safety legislation as detailed in our Health and Safety Policy, arrangements and Strategy.
- If the subcontractor is found to be in breach of health and safety legislation or our Health and Safety Policy and Strategy. Envirovent reserve the right to terminate the contract without notice.
- It is the subcontractor’s responsibility to submit the health and safety documentation as detailed in the Partnership Agreement.
- Product training will be delivered as detailed in the Health and Safety Policy, arrangements and Strategy.
- 18th Edition Certificates
- Risk Assessments – (only if you have five or more employees)
- Waste Carrier License
- Manual Handling Training Certificate
- Working at Height Training Certificate
- CAT B non licensed Asbestos awareness training certificates
- Face Fit Certificate
- ECS or CSCS cards/certificates
- Waste Carriers license
- DRB Certificate