Our Gender Pay Gap Report
At EnviroVent we are passionate about opportunities for all and are proud of the diverse and inclusive working environment we have created. This passion is driven and lead from the top. On our board of directors, we have three nationalities represented and the board is comprised of four females and three males. Three of our female and one of our male Directors work part time.
Gender Pay Reporting – An Overview
Gender pay gap reporting is a relatively new annual requirement for organisations with 250 employees or more. Compared to 2019 we are pleased to report that our overall gender pay gap has decreased.
We are required to report annually on six different measures:
• Mean gender pay gap: The difference between the mean hourly rate of pay of male full-pay relevant employees and that of female full- pay relevant employees
• Median gender pay gap: The difference between the median hourly rate of pay of male full-pay relevant employees and that of female full- pay relevant employees
• Mean bonus gap: The difference between the mean bonus pay paid to male relevant employees and that paid to female relevant employees
• Median bonus gap: The difference between the median bonus pay paid to male relevant employees and that paid to female relevant employees
• Bonus proportions: The proportions of male and female relevant employees who were paid bonus pay during the relevant period
• Quartile pay bands: The proportions of male and female full – pay relevant employees in the lower, lower middle, upper middle and upper quartile pay bands
It is important to note that this is different to the requirement to pay men and women equal pay for equal work. We are confident we pay men and women equally for doing like-for-like work. Gender pay reporting shows the difference between the average earnings of men and women across the organisation as a whole. The data must be published on our website and the report shows us how large the pay gap is between our male and female employees.Read the Full Gender Pay Gap Report Here >